How to prepare Interview Questions

Hi,

Today I am going to tell you something about interview
My Main moto is to How to crack your interview for job

If you are freshers then you need to learn some basisc question which is asked by company in each and every interview

I hope my question will help you on this for your preparation of any interview


Q1-  Tell me something about yourself?

Ans-  My name is-------------- and I belong to xyz city

Education details

I had done in MBA with HR & Marketing having 68% .
I done my b. Com with aggregate of 65℅.
I done my 12th & 10th from state board having first division marks

Your strength and weekness

You need to tell your interviewers about your strength

Such as I am honest person
I am hard work person
I good in communication etc

As well as you need to explain your weakness.


Your hobbies

My hobbies are I like to play game on phone and laptop and I always listen song in free time
I chat with ny friend when I am having a time by using social media platforms

Your family details

In this you need explain your family details and background also completely


Q2-  Why do you want to Join this company?

Ans- Respected Sir/ma'am,

I want to join your company because this is a good platform where I can improve my skills and can achieve my goals as well as company goals
I also gain knowledge about your services and also latest technology...

Q3-  Why company should hire you?

In this question you need to explain your skills and quality so that the company can consider you for this role


Q4 Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Ans- In this question you need to explain your future goal exactly
Ex- I want to see after five years as a good team leader in your company where I can achieve target of company with good manner. 

Q5- 

What are your salary expectations?


As a fresh graduate, talking about your first salary is exciting, but a difficult job

Never ask for either a too less or too high salary package as this might cost you the job at both the ends.
## In case you still do not have any idea about a reasonable salary for the job role, you can simply answer to accept the package as per industry standards. This leaves much scope for the negotiation at the time of final offer letter.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is social media Marketing??

What is Digital marketing??